Validating a certificate
This guide will show the steps taken to validate a user's certificate.
How to validate a certificate
- From the TMS dashboard hover over the Users tab which will display a drop-down menu.
- Click onto Users on the drop-down menu to open the User search page.
- Use either options below or a combination to find the user in the Blue Search Box:
|Input the Users Forename in the Search bar and click Search.|
|Input the Users Surname in the Search bar and click Search.|
|Input the Users Username in the Search bar and click Search.|
Note: Available users will appear in the grey table beneath the blue search box. If the user has not been registered on the TMS, the user will need to be created.
- Click on the required user from the grey table beneath the blue search box.
- This will bring up the User Details page.
- All courses assigned to the user will be displayed in a grey table at the bottom of the page
- Click on the completed course from the grey table at the bottom of the page.
- Click the green hat next to the green tick at the bottom right of the grey Course status table to download the certificate.
- Open the downloaded certificate onto the screen and scan the QR code at the bottom of the certificate.
- Once opened this will take you to the Train4Academy – Certificate Validation Portal
- Enter the information from the bottom of the certificate under the relevant titles into the grey Certificate Validation Portal
Note: Please read the instructions in the grey text box thoroughly while inputting the information, overwise this will not work
- Once the information has been entered click the grey Validate Certificate button at the bottom of the grey search box
- Once all information has been entered correctly, a green tick and text will appear underneath the grey text box saying, Certificate Validated!
- This certificate has now been validated.