How archive a student
This guide will show the steps taken to archive a student.
Archiving a student
- From the TMS dashboard hover over the Students tab which will display a drop-down menu.
- Click onto Students on the drop-down menu to open the Student search page.
Note: Available students will appear in the grey table beneath the blue search box. If the student has not been registered on the TMS, the student will need to be created.
- Use either options below or a combination to find the student in the Blue Search Box:
|Input the Student's Forename in the Search bar and click Search
|Input the Student's Surname in the Search bar and click Search.
|Input the Student's Username in the Search bar and click Search.
- Click on the required student from the grey table beneath the blue search box to open the Student Details page.
- Beneath the yellow student Details Box select the green Update Student tab to display to expand the Student's Details.
- Move the mouse over to the bottom right that displays Archived.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Archived
- Click on the green Update Button at the bottom of the green Update Student.
- Once updated this will close the Update Student information box.
- Located at the top left above the yellow box, click Learners. You will now be taken back to the student search page.
- When you have returned, the archived student will no longer be visible.
- To view an archived student, click on Archived drop-down menu then click the blue search button at the bottom. This will show students who have been moved to archived.