Removing content from a student
This guide will show the steps taken to remove content from a student.
How to remove content from a student
Note: Content can't be removed from students if they are part of a package or have been accessed by the student.
- From the TMS dashboard hover over the Students tab which will display a drop-down menu.
- Click onto Students on the drop-down menu to open the Student search page.
- Use either options below or a combination to find the student in the Blue Search Box:
|Input the Students Forename in the Search bar and click Search.
|Input the Students Surname in the Search bar and click Search.
|Input the Students Username in the Search bar and click Search.
Note: Available students will appear in the grey table beneath the blue search box. If the student has not been registered on the TMS, the student will need to be created.
- Click on the required student from the grey table beneath the blue search box.
- This will bring up the Student Details page, all courses assigned to the student will be displayed in a grey table at the bottom of the page.
- Move your mouse down to the course being unallocated from the student in the grey table.
- Click on the course.
- This will bring up the Student Content Report.
- Move your mouse to the green Unallocate This Content beneath the yellow Content Assignment Details box.
- Ensure the correct course has been selected to be removed and click the Unallocate This Content
- A confirmation drop down will appear below the Unallocate This Content, click on the green Unallocate button.
- Once completed this will navigate the screen back to the Student Details page, the course will no longer show in the grey table at the bottom of the Student Details page.