Assign Content To A Student
This guide will show the steps taken to add content to a student.
How to assign content
- From the TMS dashboard hover over the Students tab which will display a drop-down menu.
- Click onto Students on the drop-down menu to open the Student search page.
- Use either options below or a combination to find the student in the Blue Search Box:
|Input the Student's Forename in the Search bar and click Search.
|Input the Student's Surname in the Search bar and click Search.
|Input the Student's Username in the Search bar and click Search.
Note:: Note: Available students will appear in the grey table beneath the blue search box. If the student has not been registered on the TMS, the student will need to be created.
- Click on the required student from the grey table beneath the blue search box.
- Move the mouse over to the green Assign Content to Student information table on the top right of the page.
- Click on the Content (Licenses) tab which will display a drop-down menu, this will display all available courses to assign to students.
Note: If the Content (License) displays No Content available to allocate this means there are no courses available to assign to students:
- Find the required course to assign the student from the drop-down menu and click it.
- Ensure the correct course has been chosen.
- To send the student a New Content Assigned email select the blue Send Email Confirmation tick box.
Note: Although a new students’s Email is not a mandatory field, we do advise to assign one. This will send an automated email to the student containing a New Content Assigned email to notify the student they have a course to be completed.
- Press the green Assign button under the Content (Licenses) Box drop-down menu.
- Once the Content has been assigned to the students account, the course will be displayed in a grey table at the bottom of the Student Details page.
The content has now been assigned to a student.