How To Send Student Login Details
This user guide will show the steps to send a student their login details
How to Send login details
Note: The ability to perform this action will rely on students having an assigned email addresses in the system.
- Once you have logged into the TMS click slick Students located in the top navigation bar.
- Once the Students page has loaded you will be presented with a blue search box. You can use the search box to find a specific student.
- You can also use the table below to navigate through your students until the right one appears.
- Once you have found your student, you will need to click their name.
- This will take you to a page called Student details.
- On this page you will be presented with:
- the student’s details.
- their assigned courses.
- and the ability to assign available courses.
- Beneath the table labelled Assign Content to Student you will see a green tab displaying the name Send Password Reminder Email.
- Click this tab and it will expand informing you of the email address that will be used in this action.
- Once you’re happy with the email address click the Send button.
- The student will now receive their username and password to the associated email address.