How To Remove A Job Role
This guide will show the steps to add a job role.
How to Remove a Job Role
- After logging into your locate the tab labelled Training Matrix.
- Hover over the label and drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Job Role.
- Once loaded the page will display further information including a grey table with the current Job Role Names available.
- You can search for the job using the Search feature located to the right in blue.
Note: You can search for job roles based on status: All, Active and Disabled.
- Once you have found the job role, in the same row to the right will be a red squared icon with a white X icon.
- To remove the Job Role click that icon.
- You have now removed the job role.