How To Download A Certificate
This guide will show the steps to download a user's certificate.
How to Download a Certificate
- From the TMS dashboard hover over the Users tab which will display a drop-down menu.
- Click onto Users on the drop-down menu to open the User search page.
Note: Available users will appear in the grey table beneath the blue search box. If the user has not been registered on the TMS, the user will need to be created.
- Use either options below or a combination to find the user in the Blue Search Box:
|Input the Users Forename in the Search bar and click Search.|
|Input the Users Surname in the Search bar and click Search.|
|Input the Users Username in the Search bar and click Search.|
- The user's name will appear in a grey table. You can now click the user’s name to take your to their details.
- In a grey table will be a list of courses names associated with the user.
- Click the title of the course to take you to the Users Content Report
- Once the page has loaded. There will be a grey table named Course Status. This will display course information i.e what course sections have been completed.
Note: The green icon will only present when the user has successfully completed the assessment.
- At the bottom of the table will be the course name and the word assessment and to the right of this will be a green icon in the design of a graduation cap.
- Click the graduation cap and the certificate will begin to download.