How To View Course Progress
This guide will show the steps to view current course progress.
How to View Current Course Progress
- From the TMS dashboard hover over the Users tab which will display a drop-down menu.
- Click onto Users on the drop-down menu to open the User search page.
- Use either options below or a combination to find the user in the Blue Search Box:
|Input the Users Forename in the Search bar and click Search.
|Input the Users Surname in the Search bar and click Search.
|Input the Users Username in the Search bar and click Search.
Note: Available users will appear in the grey table beneath the blue search box. If the user has not been registered on the TMS, the user will need to be created.
- Click on the required user from the grey table beneath the blue search box.
- This will bring up the User Details page.
- All courses assigned to the user will be displayed in a grey table at the bottom of the page.
- This table will display a quick overview the progress for each course under the header progress.
- This is presented in a series of circle icons each design with its own meaning.
|a. Blue Outline = Not attempted|
|b. Blue Outline + Blue Dot = Accessed|
|c. Orange Fill = Completed|
|d. Green Fill + White Tick = Passed|
|e. Red Fill + White X = Failed|
- Click a Course title for further information regarding a course progress.
- This will open a new page called User Content Report
- This page will display information on the following categories:
|a. Content Assignment Details|
|b. Course Status (Sessions)|
|c. Time (minutes) per lesson|
- Each category will display further information.
- Looking at the Course Status (Sessions) table located to the right, in a grey table.
- This table will show the progress made by displaying each section/module and its corresponding circle icon.
- If the user has completed the assessment a certificate can be downloaded by clicking the green graduation cap icon.
- If the user fails the assessment a red filled circle containing a white X will be displayed.
A table named Time (minutes) per lesson will show the time spent via a bar chart, visually helping you to see the time spent and difference in time spent on each section/module.
Note: Resets can be automatically set up at the discretion of the company of they have purchased the training. Single purchases will need to request a reset by contacting email@example.com