Unarchiving a student
This guide will show the steps taken to unarchive a student.
How to unarchive a student
- From the TMS dashboard hover over the Students tab which will display a drop-down menu.
- Click onto Students on the drop-down menu to open the Student search page.
- Move the mouse down to the Archived tab at the bottom of the blue Student Search box.
- Click on the Archived option on the blue student search box.
- Click on the blue Student button at the bottom on the Student Search box.
Note: Available students will appear in the grey table beneath the blue search box. If the student has not been registered on the TMS, the student will need to be created.
- Use either options below or a combination to find the student in the Blue Search Box:
|Input the Student's Forename in the Search bar and click Search.|
|Input the Student's Surname in the Search bar and click Search.|
|Input the Student's Username in the Search bar and click Search.|
- Click on the required student from the grey table beneath the blue search box to open the Student Details page.
- Beneath the yellow student Details Box select the green Update Student tab to display the Students Details.
- Move the mouse over to the bottom right of the green Update Student where it displays Archived.
- Click on the Archived drop-down menu.
- Click on the Not Archived option.
- Click on the green Update Button at the bottom of the green Update Student.
- Once updated this will close the Update student information box. Now click the text displaying Students above the yellow Student Details box. This will take you back to the student search page.
- When you have returned to the student search page the unarchived student will now be available to edit.