IOSH Working Safely E-Learning Course
IOSH Working Safely is a course intended to train employees in any organisation or sector. Upon completion of the course, all learners will have a great understanding of Health and Safety and Safe Working Systems.
The course duration will be between 6 - 8 hours. This includes e-learning material along side the writing and submission of practical risk assessment for your final project.
Who is this online IOSH Working Safely course for?
This course is for anyone who wishes to obtain a firm grounding in the essential health and safety topics.
The aim of this IOSH Working Safely online course is to provide knowledge on the essential topics of health and safety in the workplace.
IOSH Working Safely Course content
- The principles of why working safely is important
- Recognising 18 of the most common workplace hazards
- How they arise
- How to remove or reduce the risk
- Understanding safe systems of work
- A look at how, when and why to use PPE
- Safety signs
- Emergency procedures and first aid
- Understanding the basics of measuring health and safety and reporting incidents
- Understanding how industry affects the environment
- Discovering what industry and the individual can do to reduce pollution and waste
The average time required to complete the learning is approximately 6 - 8 hours, however the course is designed to go at the pace of the learner and can be completed in more time if needed.
IOSH Working Safely Certification
Upon completion of the assessment your score will be displayed and you will be told if you have passed or failed the assessment. If successful, your IOSH Working Safely certificate will then be posted to you.
Related online training courses
View our current list of Health and Safety courses you can take online now.
This course is delivered by our partner Wise Global.
The student can resit this course FREE of charge for a maximum 2 times. Any further resits will require the course to be paid in full again. Once the course has been registered by a student it can't be reassigned.