IOSH Managing Safely Online - eLearning Course
IOSH Managing Safely Online is a training course intended for those in a management or supervisory position, in any organisation. Upon completion of the course, all trainees will have vast knowledge of Health and Safety and Safe Working Systems.
The course duration will be between 20 -24 hours. This includes online learning with writing and submission of practical risk assessment for your final project.
Who is this IOSH Managing Safely Online course for?
This course is intended for Managers and Supervisors in any sector or organisation. After undertaking the course, all trainees will have gained a broad knowledge of Health and Safety and Safe Working Systems.
The aim of this IOSH Managing Safely Online course is to enable managers and duty holders clarify what must be achieved and documented to help meet legislative requirements should firstly undertake the IOSH Working Safely course and then move onto the IOSH Managing Safely course.
- Introducing managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
The average time required to complete the learning is approximately 20 - 24 hours, however the course is designed to go at the pace of the learner and can be completed in more time if needed.
IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
On successful completion of the assessment, the candidate will receive a printed IOSH Managing Safely certificate within 1 month of completion.
Related online training courses
View our current list of Health and Safety courses you can take online now.
This course is delivered by our partner Wise Global
- Students can resit this course FREE of charge for a maximum 2 times.
- Further resists will need to paid again in full.
- Once the course has been registered it can't reassigned or have the students name changed.
- Course needs to be completed within 6 months of initial purchase.