Need an Accredited Food Safety or Health & Safety Certificate?
Train4academy provides an online training solution for anyone needing to be trained in Food Safety & Health and Safety. All our courses are interactive to allow the learner to thoroughly understand all the underpinning knowledge that is needed within their chosen job role, from training for a Food Safety Certificate to understanding the dangers of Asbestos.
Train4academy prides itself in the care, attention to detail and quality of its courses.
We were the first online training company to persuade the CIEH, City and Guilds and RoSPA to give accreditation to non-classroom courses.
We are now the only online elearning company to carry the coveted CIEH accredited accolade for our own courses. To achieve these brandings our courses have to go through strict processes, so as a customer, you can be assured that candidates have received the best food safety or health and safety training and certification that will pass audits and help you to meet due diligence requirements.
- All Courses comply with industry and national standards.
- Courses certified by major awarding bodies like CIEH, City and Guilds & RoSPA.
- We allow you to choose which awarding body certification you would like for all our food safety certificates.
- Courses are accessible 24/7 with login instructions sent immediately when the purchase is made.
- They have full audio and are as interactive as possible to aid the learner understand the keys training points.
- Technical support is available during office hours to discuss training issues.
- Free re-sits are available providing the learner has completed all the learning modules before taking the assessment.
Ring 01482 861 040 to discuss your training needs
Which certification brand is best?
Train 4 Academy are the only online training company to offer all the major certification brands. This allows you to have confidence in what you are buying. All our courses have been externally verified to make sure that all the contents are correct so the student fully understands the course they are taking.