Need an Accredited Food Safety or Health & Safety Certificate?
Train4academy provides an online training solution for anyone needing to be trained in a wide range of Food Safety & Health and Safety topics. All our courses are interactive to allow the learner to thoroughly understand easily and simply what could be complex subjects. These courses are engaging, even fun, and are therefore memorable. The easy way to learn.
Train4academy prides itself in the care, attention to detail and quality of its courses.
We were the first online training company to persuade the CIEH, City and Guilds and RoSPA to give accreditation to non-classroom courses.
We are now the only online elearning company to carry the coveted CIEH accredited accolade for our own courses. To achieve these brandings our courses have to go through strict processes, so as a customer, you can be assured that candidates have received the best food safety or health and safety training and certification and be sure that it will pass audit. This reflects the quality of our courses and will help you to meet due diligence requirements.
- All Courses comply with industry and national standards.
- Courses certified by major awarding bodies like IOSH, CIEH, City and Guilds & RoSPA.
- Where there is dual accreditation We allow you to choose which awarding body certification you would prefer.
- Courses are accessible 24/7 with login instructions sent immediately the purchase is made.
- All courses full audio and are fully interactive to aid the learner understand the key training points.
- Technical support is available during office hours to discuss training issues.
- Free re-sits are available providing the learner has completed all the learning modules before taking the assessment.
CPD: Continuing Professional Development
We are all familiar with the term "lifelong learning". In todays business and industrial environments nothing stands still, in fact we are in a continually changing situation. To keep abreast of new develeopments, technologies and ideas, successful individuals must stay on top of their jobs, and must continually upgrade their knowledge.
They do this by undertaking approved, structured training, for which they will recieve CPD points. Most professional institutions will state how many CPD points an individual must aquire in a year in order to maintain their status, the standard for CIEH members, for example, is 20 points per year.
All our Train 4 Academy courses carry CPD points, dependant on the length of the course. This means that the courses have been assessed as reaching international and global standards. The number of CPD points allocated to each course is given on course pages.
Which certification brand is best?
Train 4 Academy are the only online training company to offer all the major certification brands. This allows you to have confidence in what you are buying. All our courses have been externally verified to make sure that all the contents are correct so the student fully understands the course they are taking.