Stress Management for Managers
The HSE have recorded an average of 9.9 million working days were lost due to individuals suffering from stress. This represents a considerable drain, on the country, on individual businesses and on the wellbeing of the individuals themselves.
Managers need to understand the mechanisms that trigger stress in order to put systems in place to prevent it. This is an important course for all managers in any business.
Stress Management for Managers Overview
- Identifying what work related stress
- How to help staff manage stress
- Identify the impact of stress on staff
- Ethical responsibilities
- Learn steps to help staff handle stress
- Identify potential hazards, behaviour and other concerns