Slips, Trips and Falls Training
According to HSE accidents statistics slips, trips & falls accounted for more a third (36%) of employee injuries, 59% of specific injuries and 29% of over seven-day injuries.
This represents massive losses to U.K. businesses not to mention the human suffering involved with those injured. These injuries can in the main be avoided, if people take a little care, insure workplaces are clean and hazard free and adopt "see it, sort it" attitude.
This general awareness can be created within workplaces and training plays a massive part in creating this awareness
This IOSH approved course is simple and engaging and is basic training for all employees particularily at induction.
- Slip and trip stats
- Who has responsibilty to report injuries and diseases
- What the law states
- The duties of local authorities and the HSE
- What is a hazard?
- What is a risk?
- Risk assessment - The 5 Steps
- Identifying hazards
- Who could be harmed
- Risk evaluation
- Recording your findings
- Update and review of assessment
- Your responsibilities to visitor
- The slip and trip potential
- People and human factors
- Environmental factors
- 5s management systems
- Fully downloadable risk assessment form