Lift, Truck and Warehouse Safety
Lift, Truck and Warehouse Safety has been developed to make the user aware of the dangers to be found where vehicles and forklifts are loading and unloading stores. Upon completion of the course the individual will have an understanding on the various types of lift trucks, knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment, loads assessment, Vehicle Inspection, Legislation and safety sign-age.
Lift, Truck and Warehouse Safety Course Overview
At the end of the video, trainees will be able to:-
- Understand legislations and training.
- Identify the various types of lift trucks.
- Gain insight into the workings of the truck regarding, refuelling, inspection of vehicle, starting and operating the vehicle, housekeeping, personal protective equipment and assessment of loads.
- Understand the importance of warehouse safety, including; safety signage, ﬁrst aid points & ﬁre exits.
- Identify the importance of the palletiser including, correct useage, load assessment, inspection and moving loads.