Laboratory Safety Training
Laboratory Safety Training is designed for the individual who works in a laboratory environment. It is suitable for those who work in a commercial, private or academic setting. The course covers the key points required for Lab Safety employees to work safely in their workplace.
Laboratory Safety Training Overview
- Understand why laboratory safety is important.
- Identify the common hazards and warning signs related to laboratory safety.
- Understand the procedures to follow in case of an emergency, such as a spill, a ﬁre or an explosion.
- Identify which types of PPE are appropriate for laboratory work.
- Recognise which injuries commonly result from laboratory accidents and also state the ﬁrst aid procedures to follow for non life threatening laboratory injuries.